AquaShield Antimicrobial Coatings
AquaShield provides Antimicrobial products can be used in broad range of applications including textiles, carpets, paint, coatings, cosmetics and toiletries. Numerous manufacturers and service industries use our products to fight mold and mildew.
We offer formulations that are non-leaching, non toxic when dried antimicrobial treatment that are durable on porous and non porous surfaces. This durable nano-scale protection kills microbes, mold, mildew, fungus and viruses. Independent laboratory testing that shows efficacy against Staph (MRSA), C-diff and the flu virus. It is used in conjunction with your normal cleaning process.
Defender is a water solution of a stabilized organosilane antimicrobial agent and disinfectant. The world’s first patented water based, durable, non-toxic, relatively safe (LD50 of 12.65g/kg), and non-flammable, non-leaching and non-migrating( after it is bound), odorless and colorless disinfectant and microbiostatic agent that can be used to clean and disinfect hospitals, hotels and motels, private and public places, schools and daycare centers, poultry, agriculture and industrial facilities including food and animal processing plants. This is registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as a disinfectant and microbiostatic agent. A microbiostatic agent is an agent that inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria, bacteria which cause staining, defacement and discoloration, fungi (mold & mildew) and algae.
– Effective against H5N1 Influenza virus
– Broad spectrum disinfectant & Protectant: kills & protect
– Disinfectant & long-lasting antimicrobial protectant: one-two punch
– Inhibits the growth of odor causing bacteria.
– Essentially non-toxic ( when dried), relatively safe (extraordinary safety profile) & non-flammable
– Water based alternative to existing disinfectants & sanitizers
– Simple, economic and easy to use on a variety of materials and surfaces
– Unique bonding and killing capabilities
– Does not poison and does not mutate
– Prevents the growth of mold and mildew
– Non-corrosive and VOC free composition
– Compatible with many processes and conditions, including pH’s from 3 to 10.
– Malodors are attacked at their source by preventing decay.
– A heavy-duty disinfectant cleaner that cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and protect in one labor saving step.
Our formulations utilize no triclosan, sodium pyrithion, or different agents in our coatings. Harmful chemicals like these have a past filled with becoming hazardous. Once viewed as the “hero” of the healthcare industry, triclosan is considered by The European Union “as an irritant” and states “that it is dangerous for the environment and very toxic to aquatic organisms.”
The products can be used in broad range of applications including textiles, carpets, paint, coatings, cosmetics and toiletries. Manufacturers and service industries use our products to fight mold and mildew, and they’re also used in these industries:
- Schools, libraries & daycare centers
- Nursing homes
- Hotel, motels & hospitalities
- Building maintenance
- Office buildings
- Athletic Clubs & sports facilities
- Food & beverage facilities
- Hospitals & medical buildings
- Household cleaning
- Property management companies
- Public facilities
- Apartment buildings and homes
- Boats, RV’s & campers
- Airplanes, trains & buses
- Our products perform without disfusion or leaching off the applied substrate.
- Bound technology – unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our technology performs while bound to the applied surface (substrate).
- Residual Efficacy – Unlike other anti-microbials, our product’s efficacy remains for a long period of time. Our products according to the label specifies reapplication every 90 days.
- Porous and Non porous Surfaces – It is against the law to apply many anti-microbials to porous materials. The antimicrobial technology allows for both porous and nonporous materials.
- Effective against a wide array of odor causing bacteria, fungi, mold and viruses
- No Super Bugs – There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Super Bug. This is due to the bound technology of the formulation. Other technologies work by “uploading” into the microorganism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original microorganism.
- Shelf Life – 2 year shelf life. Once opened, use in 1 year.
- Ease of Use – The two products can be applied in or on most substrates, please use only according to the label.
- Safety – Completely water-based formulation. It is easily used by field personnel using a basic backpack sprayer.Our formulations have a long safety record with many manufacturers. Neither product uses heavy metals, arsenic, tin, phenols or poisons.
- Green – The products breaks down to carbon dioxide, nitrous dioxide and silicon dioxide.
- High Coverage Rate– 4000 sq ft per Gallon using an Electrostatic Sprayer
Environmentally friendly due to non-leaching, non-depleting bound technology.
- EPA Registered
- Odorless and colorless
- Non-toxic when dried
- Water based
- Long term prevention of a wide range of microbial growth
- Protects a wide range of surfaces both porous and non-porous
- Can be wiped, sprayed or misted on virtually any surface and dries rapidly
- No off-gasing
- High Coverage Rates
- 250 ML / 8 OZ
- 500 ML / 16 OZ
- 1 LITER / 32 OZ
- 20 LITERS / 5 GALLONS
- 275 Gallons