AquaShield Anti-Microbial products can be used in broad range of applications including textiles, carpets, paint, coatings, cosmetics and toiletries. Numerous manufacturers and service industries use our products to fight mold and mildew.
- Mi-Shield performs without disfusion or leaching off the applied substrate.
- Bound technology – unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our technology performs while bound to the applied surface (substrate).
- Residual Efficacy – Unlike other anti-microbials, our product’s efficacy remains for a long period of time. Our products specifies reapplication every 90 days and has been independently tested for 100 standard washes.
- Porous and Non porous Surfaces – It is against the law to apply many anti-microbials to porous materials. Our technology allows for both porous and nonporous materials.
- Effective against a wide array of odor causing bacteria, fungi and mold.
- No Super Bugs – There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Super Bug. This is due to the bound technology of Mi-Shield. Other technologies work by “uploading” into the microorganism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original microorganism.
- Shelf Life – 2 year shelf life. Once opened, use in 1 year.
- Ease of Use – The two products can be applied in or on most substrates.
- Safety – Mi-Shield is a completely water-based formulation. It is easily used by field personnel using a basic backpack sprayer.Mi-Shield has a long safety record with many manufacturers. Neither product uses heavy metals, arsenic, tin, phenols or poisons.
- Green – The products breaks down to carbon dioxide, nitrous dioxide and silicon dioxide.
- High Coverage Rate– 4000 sq ft per Gallon using the Victory Electrostatic Sprayer
Environmentally friendly due to non-leaching, non-depleting bound technology.
AquaShield’s Mi-Shield On Guard formulation is a unique and easily applied liquid concentrate that proactively protects virtually all solid surfaces and fabrics from a broad array of bacteria and microorganisms, including all forms of MRSA. Rigorous independent testing by independent laboratories confirms the active ingredients in Mi-Shield inhibits microbes from growing on both hard and porous surfaces. A key property is its distinctive mechanical kill method that prevents microbes from mutating into even more resilient and deadly strains, such as those being seen by the organizations prisons, healthcare facilities, hospitality industry, barracks and more.
Mi-Shield On Guard is a new non-leaching, non-poisonous antimicrobial treatment that last for 90 days on porous and non porous surfaces. Mi-Shield On Guard keeps surfaces clean in between cleanings. It also allows you to use green cleaning procedures because the molecule remains in place taking care of problems after the disinfectants dissipate.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- EPA Registered
- Odorless and colorless
- Water based
- Long term prevention of a wide range of microbial growth
- Protects a wide range of surfaces both porous and non-porous
- Can be wiped, sprayed or misted on virtually any surface and dries rapidly
- No off-gasing
- High Coverage Rates
AquaShield Mi-Shield Defender kills microbes by chemically altering certain amino acids that contain sulfur. The amino acids are important building blocks in the proteins that help to form cell walls. When these proteins are destroyed, the cell wall ruptures and the organism dies. In the chemical reaction, Mi-Shield Defender takes on an electron from the amino acid and reverts back to a chlorite ion. The amino acid gives up an electron, and giving up an electron is what chemists call oxidation.
• E.P.A registered
•NSF Listed No rinse required Sanitizer on food contact surfaces
• Heavy Duty Odor Eliminator
• Effective Mold Remover
• Hypo allergenic
• Carpet Sanitizer
• Multiple Dilutions
• PH balance of 8-9
• No Personal Protection Equipment needed*
• No Special Shipping Requirements
AquaShield’s Fabric Shield laundry additive keeps fabrics odor-free, limits wear and increases the life of everything from yoga wear to hospital gowns. It enhances the ability of materials to resist spills, soiling, liquids, absorption of sweat and body odors while allowing the garment to breath. Fabric Shield laundry additive is economical and easily applied during the softener cycle in the normal laundering process and, independent tests prove effectiveness for up to 45 standard washes.
Directions: Add 2 oz / 50 lbs of laundry to the softener cycle of your washer. Dry clothes normally. A normal load of laundry is approximately 15 lbs, so add 1/4 oz to the softener cycle of your washer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Economical: 2 oz for 50 lbs of laundry
- Keeps clothes smelling clean longer
- Softens clothes
- Eliminates odors
- Static-free formulation